Terms and Conditions for Advertising with GlosJobs Limited
1. These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all requests for the supply of services by the GlosJobs Limited (including GlosJobs.co.uk and www.glos.info) to the Customer (the organisation or person who purchases services from GlosJobs Limited).
2. GlosJobs Limited shall provide an outline of services to be provided and fees payable. When the Customer requests that GlosJobs Limited provide the services, they agree to these Terms and Conditions.
3. GlosJobs Limited shall invoice for the services from the first day that the service is rendered, as soon as feasibly possible. If a prearranged down payment has been agreed, that shall be invoiced and paid prior to the service being rendered. The Customer shall be responsible for supplying the correct invoicing address, including email address.
4. In the event that the Customer’s procedures require that an invoice be submitted against a purchase order to payment, the Customer shall be responsible for issuing such purchase order on the day the services are rendered.
5. Invoiced amounts shall be due and payable within 30 days of receipt of invoice. GlosJobs Limited shall be entitled to charge interest on overdue invoices from the date when payment becomes due from day to day until the date of payment at a rate of 8% per annum above the base rate of the Bank of England.
6. Any alteration in the scope of services and fees payable shall be set out in writing.
7. Any termination in the services shall be given in writing and the notice period for termination shall be either a three month period or the invoice period for services, whichever is least.
8. GlosJobs Limited shall perform the services using reasonable skill and care.
9. The Customer shall indemnify GlosJobs Limited against all claims, costs and expenses which may arise, directly or indirectly, from the Customer's breach of obligations, including any infringements of legislation (including employment and non-discrimination legislation), patent, copyright, trade secret or similar right of a third party.
10. In no event shall GlosJobs Limited be liable to the Customer for any loss of business, opportunity or profits or for any other indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever.
11. GlosJobs Limited shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to accidents, acts of God, flood, fire, the act or omission of government, telecommunications carrier or any other body.
12. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.